Thursday, January 22, 2009

Back home

As I type this, I have been home for almost two weeks. My experiences that I had while in South Africa will always be a part of me. I'm so glad to have worked with the people that I got to work with and will hopefully keep the new friendships for quite some time. The youth that we met and the conversations we were a part of give me hope for this country that is so divided in so many ways.

The longer I'm at home the more restless I become. I can't wait to travel again, maybe to South Africa but maybe elsewhere. There is so much of the world that I want to see. In every place I go I want to be more than a tourist or visitor. Thanks for taking the time to read about this trip. Here is the link to all of my photos and videos. Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. What an experience, Erin! You did a great job sharing, and now that I have read it all, I have a better understanding of what you did there. I am off to look at all of your videos and photos now, hoping to see you "dance" again! ;-)

    ReplyDelete